SPECIAL PRIZE DETAILS
for 1 artist at the Gallery in Istanbul, including:
- setting up
- coverage of transportation expenses (max. € 500)
- realization of a digital catalogue
- final exhibition
Apply now >
Key sources of motivation for the Gaia Gallery, which was founded in October 2014 in one of the most unique buildings of İstiklal Avenue, the Elhamra Arcade: - To create a novel and young art gallery culture that goes beyond the contemporary conditions.
- To create a strong art platform with the aim of presenting the addressed current issues through various vehicles, disciplines and topics.
- To discover young artists from all around the world and introduce them to Turkish art lovers; to open up global communication channels for the Turkish artists cooperating with the gallery and to provide them with effective visibility.
- To integrate the new gallery perception through activities such as panels, performances and workshops.
- To introduce the existing art collectors to new artists and platforms.
- To encourage young art collectors to buy art, and to serve as a driving force for them to create their own style.
- To serve as a creativity centre, where art and artists cooperate with other disciplines.
- To transform alternative components into exciting art projects, to execute projects that become widely talked about, and to effectively and actively guide young artists in this respect.
to be defined